THANK YOU for making PodSlam 2016 for Connor's Cure a success!
What is podslam?
Bringing shows from all across the country to Chicago, IL for 12 consecutive hours of podcasting, PodSlam seeks to provide a unique live event & live streaming experience with the goal of inspiring listeners, attendees, and participants to raise funds for Connor's Cure and help ensure The V Foundation is able to provide expert, compassionate care for sick children locally, regionally, and globally. Check out the video for more on Connor's Cure:
have a business? sponsor podslam 2017!
Would like the chance to be seen, heard and associated with PodSlam 2017? PodSlam Sponsors will be included on all promotional materials and receive exposure across all of our social media in addition to mentions during the event itself. Please reach out to PodSlamLive@gmail.com for more information about supporting this massive undertaking/opportunity!
OFFICIAL PODSLAM 2017 LINEUP:
- TBA- All Day Pass, No Re-Entry
- TBA- All Day Pass, Unlimited Re-Entry
Follow podslam everywhere else!
- Marty & Sarah Love Wrestling (Chicago)
- WBEZ's General Admission (Chicago)
- We Still Like You (Chicago, Denver, Etc.)
- Podswoggle: A Wrestling Podcast with Entertainment (Chicago, New York, Miami, Orlando, Nashville)
- RJ Hates Rap (New York)
- Dilettante Ball (Chicago)
- Bad At Movies (Chicago)
- Talkin' Wild with Dan (Chicago)
- Does This Work? (Chicago, New York)
- Chicago Style Improv (Chicago)
- Picked Up (Chicago)
- AWSM Comedy Radio (Chicago)
- Ringside Review (Chicago)
- Alcohollywood (Chicago)
- PW Experience (Chicago)
- The Rock and Wrestling Podcast (Chicago)
- Too Much Scrolling (Chicago)
- The Podcast Podcast (Philadelphia)
- Scream Cast (Chicago)
- The Princess Peach Conspiracy (Chicago)
PodSlam 2017 things are a-cookin' n' a-brewin...
PodSlam 2018 things are a-cookin' n' a-brewin...